Gordonstoun's houses are our students' homes from home.
Our nine houses are varied in design and located around the campus, but share the Gordonstoun ethos.
Bruce Boys 13-18
Cumming Boys 13-18
Duffus Boys 13-18
Gordonstoun Boys Sixth Form
Hopeman Girls 13-18
Plewlands Girls 13-18
Round Square Boys 13-18
Windmill Lodge Girls 13-18
- Comfortable bedrooms/study rooms
- TV areas
- Common rooms for students from other Houses to visit
- Well-stocked tea rooms
- Wireless internet access
- Network PCs and Laptops for student use
Houses are central to student life and both students and staff are extremely loyal to their House.
Popular features of house life include:
- Inter-house competitions
- In-house evenings and weekends
Students have access to staff who both keep them on track and provide advice and encouragement. House staff include:
- Housemistresses or Housemasters, who have overall responsibility within each House;
- Assistant Housemistresss or Housemasters;
- Matrons, who help students follow their daily routine; and
- Tutors, who help to ensure students fully experience the opportunities that student life at Gordonstoun offers.
All house staff are available to talk to parents or guardians at any time.